[rt-users] SPAM in the wiki

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Mon Jun 29 04:57:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,
sorry if this is off-topic, I don't know where to send this kind of info.

I have just deleted the contents of a page in the wiki, created by user "mdjww" which was just a commercial for an online game. Since I don't know how to delete a page, it is still visible in the wiki (it contains foreign characters so I won't post the URL here because it will probably be broken). Look at the "Recent Changes" and you will undoubtedly spot it easily... you can even look at the history to see original content. I would reccommend quickly disabling the user to avoid more spam or vandalization of other wiki pages.

Hope this helps.

Bye
Cris