[rt-users] SPAM in the wiki

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Jun 29 05:03:04 EDT 2009

Mon 29 Jun 2009 09:57:56 GMT
Guadagnino Cristiano wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry if this is off-topic, I don't know where to send this kind of info.
>

> I have just deleted the contents of a page in the wiki, created by user
> "mdjww" which was just a commercial for an online game. Since I don't
> know how to delete a page, it is still visible in the wiki (it contains
> foreign characters so I won't post the URL here because it will probably
> be broken). Look at the "Recent Changes" and you will undoubtedly spot
> it easily… you can even look at the history to see original content. I
> would reccommend quickly disabling the user to avoid more spam or
> vandalization of other wiki pages.

Please fix the spam change. Use the history to get the source of the
most recent real contents and then overwrite the page with it.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com