[rt-users] BUG: has StealTicket but gets "You can only take tickets which are unowned?"

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Mar 4 14:29:38 EST 2009

Reading the code in Ticket_Overlay around line 2730-2750 it would
appear that this is deliberate.  For someone to reassign a ticket to
someone else on their reply, they must be the current owner.  For me
to take it back and close it, I need to separately Steal it, then
Resolve it.

Would you accept a patch that allows implicit Steal like this?