[rt-users] 3.8.2 cosmetic issue: gap at bottom of "ticket metadata"

Jim Faulkner james.faulkner at yale.edu
Tue Mar 10 16:09:43 EDT 2009

I was able to fix this by editing boxes.css and changing "margin-bottom"
from 2em to 0.25em.  This seems to have tightened up the space between the
boxes themselves as well, however I still think it improves the look
overall.  The header ballons of each box provides enough separation
between the boxes that additional whitespace is unnecessary, in my
opinion.

Jim Faulkner / james.faulkner at cs.yale.edu
Systems Administrator, Linux Systems Design & Support (LSDS)
Yale University Information Technology Services (ITS)