[rt-users] Reporting Plugins

Adam Smith AdamSmith at venda.com
Wed Mar 11 11:11:57 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find a plugin (or a method) for RT which will help me
report on my staff activity.  At the moment I am searching for a
username and sorting by LastUpdated, but this only shows me the
tickets that this user updated last.  If they work on tickets that get
updated by someone else, I'm unable to see this through a query.

Are there any reporting plugins or similar that I can use to break
down a single user's activity in RT, transaction by transaction or
something similar?  Ideally I'd be after something that can give me a
"timeline" of a user throughout a given day.

--
Adam Smith
Platform Operations Team Leader
AdamSmith at venda.com