[rt-users] RT-Users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 43

Michael O' Neill mike at ethos-is.com
Wed Mar 11 12:02:04 EDT 2009

Hello,

Can anyone give me some syntax for the Custom Field Include Page.

My understanding is that we can have a page loaded that users can select
options from, is that right.

Thanks

Our ethos: protecting the future of your business

This is an e-mail from Ethos Information Solutions Limited and is intended only for the addressee named above.  The contents of this message should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken or forwarded without written permission.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of Ethos Information Solutions Limited.

We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of this message and although this message has been scanned for viruses prior to transmission we would recommend that you check before opening any attachments as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.  Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your systems, or report it to our support database at support at ethos-is.net

For more information about the services we provide please visit our web site at http://www.ethos-is.com