[rt-users] Adding stuff to the RT wiki

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 11 14:00:10 EDT 2009

Cassandra,

	Thanks. I DID get my contributions to the wiki. However, they look like
CRAP! I used cut & Paste and the document text is all over the place. no
line delimiters at all. I want people to be able to read what I
contributed, not go blind (ha!). I'm up for any help in making the stuff
readable.

Kenn
LBNL