[rt-users] Adding stuff to the RT wiki

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Wed Mar 11 14:03:11 EDT 2009

>        Thanks. I DID get my contributions to the wiki. However, they look like
> CRAP! I used cut & Paste and the document text is all over the place. no
> line delimiters at all. I want people to be able to read what I
> contributed, not go blind (ha!). I'm up for any help in making the stuff
> readable.
Please read the aforementioned formatting page. I cleaned up recently
and it should be fairly straight-forward (and accurate).

Newlines don't mean what you think they mean;
they don't mean nothing, only double-newlines mean anything.
You probably want to indent content as code.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.