[rt-users] Tracking a bug with WYSIWYG editor and IE7

Michael Finn mfinn at nbutexas.com
Wed Mar 11 21:00:53 EDT 2009

A-ha!  That's a reasonable theory... I've got a signature on my account; my other users... not so much. ;)

FWIW, I also have the problem occur on IE6.

As you suggested, I removed my signature from my Preferences, and the problem went away.  Now, how does this help us solve the problem?  If it were Firefox, I'd use Chris Pederick's wonderful Web Developer add-on (http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/) to pick it apart... anyone recommend a similar tool for IE7?

Thanks,
Mike