[rt-users] using custom field value in scrip condition

Paul Vlaar paul_vlaar at isc.org
Fri Mar 13 14:30:54 EDT 2009

I'm trying to make an autoreply trigger by a custom field value that
applies to a Queue, not a ticket, as I want this value to be the same on
all newly created tickets.

This is what I've tried so far, but it's not being triggered:

Condition: User Defined
Action: Autoreply To Requestors
Template: Global Template: Contract Expiring
Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom condition:

if ( $self->TicketObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('Contract') eq "expiring" )
  return 1;
} else {
  return 0;
}

I've also tried:

$self->TicketObj->QueueObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('Contract') eq
"expiring" )

And also:

$self->QueueObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('Contract')

My question is: how do I reference a custom field value that applies to
the Queue that a ticket belongs to?

Thanks,

	~paul