[rt-users] RTFM articles for unprivileged user group

Mr.Vandeley mr.vandeley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:08:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

According to the lib/RT/FM/Introduction.pod [1] I can make articles in
RTFM accessible to unprivileged users.
Is this correct?

I ask this because after granting ShowArticle per class or even
globaly, unprivileged users still can't see the search box. Is there
any other issue that I might consider other than the "ShowArticle
right"?

Thanks for your help.

[1]
SelfService Interface

       If you grant the Unprivileged user group the right ShowArticle,
they will get a Search box at the
       top of their interface.  This allows users to look for answer
to questions before creating a
       Ticket.

--Mr Vandeley