[rt-users] Fwd: RTFM articles for unprivileged user group

Mr Vandeley mr.vandeley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:42:37 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm sorry to bother you but It would be really helpfull to get an
answer to my question. Looking on previous list posts it seems that
other people couldn't  make this work neither.  Old posts says that
this feature wasn't fully functional.
So, please, this should work with just this instructions [1] or there
is something else that I should be looking for.

Thanks in advance.