[rt-users] Tracking a bug with WYSIWYG editor and IE7

Sean stroke_of_death at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 15:25:52 EDT 2009

Are there more people than michael and I that are interested in a solution to this? I can't believe that this isn't affecting more people. Maybe nobody uses signature lines? It seriously breaks messages when you have a signature and use the WYSIWYG editor, so this seems like a fairly big bug.

I have spent  alot of time trying to solve this, it is over my head, is anyone out there working on solving this? Im sure michael is also very interested in a solution as well, and hopefully others are too.