[rt-users] Tracking a bug with WYSIWYG editor and IE7

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Tue Mar 24 15:43:49 EDT 2009

Our users have certainly noticed this bug, so it affects us to some degree.
In order to submit this as a bug, create an RT ticket here:

http://rt3.fsck.com/?user=guest&pass=guest

James Moseley

             Sean
             <stroke_of_death@
             yahoo.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic
             al.com                                                Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] Tracking a bug with
                                       WYSIWYG editor and IE7
             03/24/2009 02:25
             PM

             Please respond to
             stroke_of_death at y
                 ahoo.com

Are there more people than michael and I that are interested in a solution
to this? I can't believe that this isn't affecting more people. Maybe
nobody uses signature lines? It seriously breaks messages when you have a
signature and use the WYSIWYG editor, so this seems like a fairly big bug.

I have spent  alot of time trying to solve this, it is over my head, is
anyone out there working on solving this? Im sure michael is also very
interested in a solution as well, and hopefully others are too.