[rt-users] rt-mailgate changing subject

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Mar 26 17:00:51 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 16:56, Jon Baker <jbaker at wgm.us> wrote:
> I just started using custom subject tags with my RT and now my rt-
> mailgate is changing the subject to strange things, putting the ticket
> tag into the subject.  Is there a setting to prevent the subject from
> being changed by rt-mailgate?
You've not offered too much detail but

a) There is a scrip that detects subject changes
b) There are config settings (read the pod of RT_Config.pm) that define
    regexpen which test subjects to look for messages from/of RT.

The latter seem to be especially important to adjust whenever you alter
how subjects are formatted. See recent threads on ticket tags appearing
on the right side of the subject (a symptom of b)

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.