[rt-users] RT + Exchange 2003

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Fri Mar 27 14:36:42 EDT 2009

Maybe an example of the full 'bounce' message, (headers included), would be
helpful for the rt-mail people on the list?

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/

On Friday 27 March 2009 19:21:41 Gary Greene wrote:
> Does anyone have a recipe for getting RT working correctly with Exchange
2003? I've the AD, and messages send FROM the RT system, however I get
bounces when replying TO messages. I'll document the whole process on the
wiki once I verify it is working.