[rt-users] onCorrespond second scrip is ignored + business Date

jul jul-rt at julbox.net
Mon Mar 30 10:53:47 EDT 2009

Hello,

I stumble on a simple problem that I cant fix since I dont know whether it
is a bug or a feature :
I use to have more than one onCorrespond scrip (I believe). Since I
installed Extension::SLA it seems that only the first scrip by Id is
called.

It seems to me that RT::Extension might have introduced that behaviour.

It may also be that I did not noticed it sooner.

However my diagnostic is that there is a 95% chance I introduced a
chair/keyboard bug.  ;)
What is your opinion ?

Since I find Extension SLA quite tough to use, I was thinking of using
Business::Date in a scrip to fix Due Date in two business Day. «use» works
or do I have to play with BEGIN {  } to had the INC paths ?

Thanks

--
Julien Tayon // digital craftsman // making things simpler (when possible)

I've got a very bad feeling about this.
		-- Han Solo