[rt-users] help with scrip from wiki

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Mon Mar 30 14:21:55 EDT 2009

> I don't see anything wrong with this, but I haven't done much scrip
> programming.  I took the scrip from
>
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/AddTicketHistoryToMail

I think I've solved my own problem.  There's a regex in the script that
skips transactions where the content type is text/html ... and they all are
(since using the rich text editor).  So I added that content type to the
regex and another regex on the $content variable to strip HTML tags.

> Is there a way I can take a scrip like this and put it into a perl script to
> debug it from a shell?  I can't quite see how...

This would still be nice to know how to do, if possible.

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117
   http://www.bitstatement.net/