[rt-users] requestors group access

Vaclav Vobornik vaclav.vobornik at commerzbank.com
Mon May 4 04:51:05 EDT 2009

Good morning,
I have a specific question from one of our customers. Let's say, there
is a Sybase team we support: Peter, John, and Maria (unprivileged users).
When Peter creates a ticket, only Peter can see it after he logs in to
the RT. The same when John creates a ticket - only he sees it.
I'd like they can see all the tickets one of them is a requestor - but
only within their Sybase group. E.g. When Maria creates a ticket, also
Peter and John could see a status in the same way like Maria.

Is there any solution already in place, please?

Many thanks

--
Vaclav Vobornik
ZIT 12.2.3 System Design & Development