[rt-users] Reqest Tracker CentOS 5.3 setup

jul jul-rt at julbox.net
Thu May 7 03:09:41 EDT 2009

By the way

what do you mean by : I only see in text mode ?

HTML is text :)

wouldn't you have 404 http errors too ?
I mean wouldn't apache fail to serve some js / images  ?
wouldn't you be missing some aliases in your apache configuration scripts  ?

If you mean you lack images, then it means you have a misconfigured

 Alias /rt/NoAuth/images /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images

and maybe
<Location /rt/REST/1.0/NoAuth>
    Order Allow,Deny
    Allow from 127.0.0.1
    Allow from your-public-ip

</Location>

(Firefox -> firebug or apache log)

Else, I can't see the problem

Do you clean mason cache when restarting apache, do you restart apache
after modifications ? (reload graceful don't work with persistant mode bad
SIGHUP propagation)
I am quite clueless at this point ... :(
--
Even if you persuade me, you won't persuade me.
		-- Aristophanes