[rt-users] Customizing MessageBox

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Fri May 8 12:32:36 EDT 2009

Hi;

Do you need the Queue name in the MessageBox or in the emails sent out,
you can modify the Templates  to include queue name, for example you can
modify the admin Correspondence template to include:

 Ticket Queue = {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}

you do that below the line:
This is an admin correspondence:

Regards;

Roy