[rt-users] Customizing MessageBox

Ulf Renman ulf.renman at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:58:36 EDT 2009

Im a beginner coding RT-stuff so please be patient.

I want to customize the message template. The first thing I made was to make
use of this example:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SignatureToTheTop

That worked exellent. But now I want to include the name of the queue which
the ticket belongs to. And later on I whant to include a queue-customized
signature to every message.

I have looked at the Branded Queues extention (
http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Extension-BrandedQueues/) so I have been able
to add a field to the queue-page.

My main problem now is that I'm not able to figure out how to access the
queue-object in the <local>/html/Elements/MessageBox file.

Please help

/Ulf