[rt-users] open tickets for certain domain-email-adresses

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri May 8 14:47:36 EDT 2009

Violetta,

    I can help, but it's still not clear to me what you want. You say
you only want the Admins (I'm assuming here you mean the AdminCc Watcher
for the Queue) to "See the Queue" and then you mention something about
the users "can change it". Change what? If you only want AdminCcs to see
the queue, how do you expect a User to see a ticket and change it. I'm
confused. I can tell you how to set the privileges so that the USers can
create tickets via Email and NOT see the Queue, but I really do not
understand what you're looking for. Please give me a more concise
description of your Queue setup/usage and what you want and then I can
help.

Kenn
LBNL