[rt-users] RT-External-Auth debugging?

David Hobley david.hobley at mionegroup.com
Tue May 12 08:49:03 EDT 2009

Ruslan,

thanks for your reply - how can I check this from the UI exactly? Given I can't login!

I have the following in my RT_SiteConfig.pm, so I thought I had it all configured:

Set($ExternalAuthPriority, [ 'Primary_LDAP' ]);
Set($ExternalInfoPriority, [ 'Primary_LDAP' ]);
Set($ExternalServiceUsesSSLorTLS, 0);
Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers, 0);

et($ExternalSettings, { 'Primary_LDAP' => { 'type' => 'ldap',
'server' => 'my.ldap.host',
'base' => 'ou=people,dc=MY,dc=DOMAIN',
'filter' => '(zimbraAccountStatus=active)',
'd_filter' => '(zimbraAccountStatus=closed)',
'tls' => 0,
'ssl_version' => 3,
'net_ldap_args' => [ version => 3 ],
'group' => 'RT_GROUP',
'group_attr' => 'memberUid',
'attr_match_list' => [ 'Name', 'EmailAddress' ],
'attr_map' => { 'Name' => 'uid',
'EmailAddress' => 'zimbraMailDeliveryAddress',
'Organization' => 'company',
'RealName' => 'cn',
'ExternalAuthId' => 'uid',
'Gecos' => 'uid',