[rt-users] Including custom field values in templates

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Fri May 15 13:45:32 EDT 2009

Struggling with this one.  Created a custom field called "AoR" which is
a Select One Value field.  Applies to Tickets.  Added it to my queue.
Can see and use it on the web interface no problem.

I just want to modify my standard template for On Resolve to include a
phrase like "A ticket with AoR: SampleValue was just resolved" but I
can't for the life of me figure out how to use the $Ticket variable to
get to the custom fields or their values.  Been reading docs, source
code, RT Essentials book and prolific use of Data::Dumper to try to
figure this out, but I'm just missing it. :-/

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Fran

--