[rt-users] Desperately need help identifying Email CC object

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 21 14:50:12 EDT 2009

List,

    I've copied the code that RT uses to get the Email address of CC's
and add them as ticket watchers. When I HARD-CODE the Emaill address, it
works fine. The ticket has several CC Watchers. However, I'm having
trouble getting the actual CC Address ID's from the incoming Email. In
my code, I try to identify them with:

my @AddrObj  = {$ticket->CcAddresses->id};

    That didn't work. Then I tried:

my @AddrObj = [%{$ticket->CcAddresses}];

    that didn't work either. The object I try to evaluate is empty. What
am I missing? Can anyone share with me how I can capture those email
address objects so I can evaluate them and then add them to the Ticket
CC? Your help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL