[rt-users] Ingest csv, xls or xml to create, modify or resolve tickets

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Fri May 22 09:19:49 EDT 2009

Hi Simon;

Referring to your email yesterday, I think you are better off either
using the api or web request (rt_cli and REST) as Ruz have suggested to
you ..
My preferred method is using the api (this what I typically use for
scheduled bulk create/update etc), and what I mean by api is a perl
script calling the appropriate lib/RT modules and functions which you
start by cron ..

Roy

<http://www.vialtus.com/disclaimer.html>