[rt-users] FW: Regular Authentication and ExternalAuth RT 3.8.1

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Sat May 23 18:26:24 EDT 2009

Rob Munsch wrote:

> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Eric Chatham <echatham at broadvox.net
> <mailto:echatham at broadvox.net>> wrote:
>
>     On Friday, May 22, 2009 15:58, Rob Munsch wrote,
>
>     > Most likely in
>     > /var/log/
>
>     There is nothing listed in /var/log.
>

> er...
>
> I'm thinking you should probably tell us more about your system setup in
> general...

No, instead, he should read through the RT_Config.pm file to find
documentation on the logging options, and use the RT wiki and or RT
Essentials for further information as logging is well documented.

Also Eric, it would appear you don't have a d_filter. Although this will
change in the future, at the moment a d_filter is absolutely required.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com