[rt-users] Per-queue web branding

Aled Treharne aled.treharne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:08:27 EST 2009

2009/11/5 Torsten Brumm <torsten.brumm at googlemail.com>:
> Hi Aled,
> i think setting up a vhost for a single queue is not the best way. with rt
> and special with all the possible options to enhance RT you can do almost
> all you need. you can create a special page as example for each customer and
> to show them only a single queue, you can handle this easy with RT Rights
> system.

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the reply. I'm going through a whole bunch of documents in
the wiki now. I'm still not 100% sure that what I've seen so far will
resolve my problem though - the mean reason being that I will need to
style each client's RT differently - so if a user of client A logs in,
he sees a different logo/colour scheme to that of a user of client B.

I can see lots of useful things here for limiting the viewing of
queues, creating custom dashboards, etc, but I'm not sure if I can
style like that. Also, it's possible that a user would be a customer
of both client A and client B but that user should not know that their
support portals are both being run by the same third party (us) if you
see what I mean.

Thanks,
Aled.