[rt-users] Missing menu items - show results etc.

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Mon Nov 9 04:00:57 EST 2009

Hello!

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 11:18 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> It's certainly not. Just at a guess, are you using RT's WebExternalAuth?

Yes we using WebExternalAuth with mod_auth_kerb

> (is that variable set to true in your RT_SiteConfig.pm?) If so, is
> WebExternalAuthContinuous set to true as well?

It was set true in RT_Config, after I set it to false, the "Show Result"
links now appear again in the left toolbar.

I'm not sure if I understand the implication. Does it mean that RT now
checks credentials once per session? I get a cookie and afterwards
as long as I have this cookie there will be no mod_auth* communication

best regards and thanks for your help!

sven