[rt-users] text attachment get mixed up

Mathieu Longtin mathieu at closetwork.org
Wed Nov 11 10:24:43 EST 2009

Looking at the code for 3.8.6, it looks like something has changed in that
code, but I'm not sure this issue is fixed.

Here's the structure of an email where this happens:

   ID PARENT SUBJECT         FILENAME            CONTENTTYPE
----- ------ --------------- ------------------- ---------------------
53345      0 email subject   NULL                multipart/mixed
53346  53345 NULL            NULL                multipart/alternative
53347  53346 NULL            NULL                text/plain
53348  53346 NULL            NULL                text/html
53349  53345 NULL            filename.txt        text/plain

But if RT sees a multipart/* as the main message, it assumes the first
text/plain it finds is the right one. But if the first attachment is in a
multipart/mixed is a multipart/alternative, then you have to get the first
text/plain in there.

--
Mathieu Longtin
1-514-803-8977