[rt-users] QuickSearchSummary

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Mon Oct 5 10:56:41 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 04:46:32PM +0200, Alexandre PIASER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use rt 3.8.2 and I need help.
> I want to display the status resolved on the quickshearchsummary.
>
> Example:
> Queue        New    Open    Resolved
> Support        5          10            2
> IT                3           5             4

You have to copy share/html/Elements/Quicksearch to local/html/Elements,
then modify this one to add "resolved" status as it use only
ActiveStatuses by default.
then clear your mason cache (rm -rf ..../var/masonf_data/obj) and
restart your webserver.

Adding the following line at end of file (before </%INIT>) should to the
trick:

push @conditions, { cond => "Status = 'resolved'", name => loc('resolved') };