[rt-users] Problem with zip files in RT 3.8.4

William Graboyes william.graboyes at theportalgrp.com
Tue Oct 6 18:34:47 EDT 2009

Hello list,
I am having an interesting problem, I haven't noticed it until recently.
 But when trying to attach larger zip files, RT is saving them with
plain/text header information???

but here comes the fun part.  Before being uploaded the files are 1.5~2.5
megs, downloading the files (right click save as) they are 7+ meg ????????

Is RT trying to unzip the files? and then running out of room to write to
the database?  There is no info in the log file as to what is going on.

This is a head spinner.

Thanks in advance,
--
Bill Graboyes