[rt-users] adding stuff to emails

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Wed Oct 7 08:33:58 EDT 2009

This is the approach we use. We did make a custom field called
send resolve notice that is set to yes initially and then to
no after the resolve notice is sent. Then the second resolve
does not send an E-mail. We may eventually add a one-click
resolve button to just change the status but it has not been
necessary.

Cheers,
Ken