[rt-users] Email body makes it to RT, but RT sends blank messages to watchers

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 16 11:55:26 EDT 2009

Joseph,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 08:15:36AM -0700, Joseph Spenner wrote:
> I'm using 2.0.15.  Before throwing me under the truck, please read since I suspect this doesn't have anything to do with the old version of RT.  :)

You're in luck. We traditionally prefer a bus to a truck.

Unfortunately, while we _are_ able to offer RT2 support to clients,
it's not something we (or I suspect anyone) will do without a financial
arrangement at this point.  The version of RT you are running is now 7
years and four major versions out of date. The code paths you're asking
about have been rewritten several times.

I'm fairly certain that you won't see the same failure with a modern RT,
but if you do, I promise we'll be a lot more receptive to that bug
report.

Best,

Jesse Vincent
Best Practical