[rt-users] Email body makes it to RT, but RT sends blank messages to watchers

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Mon Oct 19 05:27:59 EDT 2009

Hi Joseph!

first Jesse is absolut right, you deserved a bus ;-)

On Do, 2009-10-15 at 08:15 -0700, Joseph Spenner wrote:
> If anyone knows what might be causing this (ie:  which tag/type/mime/), I'd appreciate the help.

You don't write if the mail shows in the web-ui. If it is visible and
only the resulting mail is empty it is probably something with
the perl mime tools. but my advice don't waste time to fix this
have a look at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/MigrateToNewServer

regards

sven