[rt-users] Ticket Custom Fields Not Visible

pjaramillo at kcp.com pjaramillo at kcp.com
Tue Oct 20 08:56:50 EDT 2009

Okay after reading through old posts on various lists and google I am
still having problems.

My problem is that I have created a custom field for use in RT:IR tickets
(blocks, incidents, incident reports, investigations) and it will not show
up in the create ticket screen.

The custom field is enabled. It is assigned to the queues. It has correct
permission's.

I've tried creating tickets as root and another user with the correct
permission's and nothing works.

Most of the responses I've read involved permission's. I have already set
ShowCustomField ModifyCustomField on every user, group, system group, etc
to no avail.

I have also tried setting it up globally, no luck.

I have tried adding it to the display columns in the advanced tab as one
user suggested and nothing.

I have looked at the tables in MySQL to see if there were any errors in
the table or fields, no luck.

I am running RT 3.8.5 with RT:IR and RT:FM.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul J