[rt-users] Displaying custom fields in default search result columns

ravi ravi-lists at g8o.net
Wed Oct 21 11:08:32 EDT 2009

Hello all,

using Preferences -> Search options, I can add columns to the default
set that is displayed in RT search results. However, since this
setting is common to all queues, it seems that custom fields specific
to a queue are not listed in the Add Columns section. In other words,
there is no way to always have custom fields display in the search
results for a particular queue. Is this true? If so, is there a way out?

This page: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/
DefaultSearchResultFormat seems to suggest there may not be (a way
out), but I was hoping newer information might be available.

I am using RT 3.8.4. Thank you,

	--ravi