[rt-users] Need custom condition for Reply on resolve

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:01:48 EDT 2009

Praveen Velu wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Could you please help me to create a custom condition for Reply on resolve?
>
> When user resolve a ticket with reply option, requester gets two mails.
> One is reply and other is Auto reply for closing ticket. Is it possible
> merge and send two mails? How can i avoid two mails when user select
> reply option on resolve than comment.

	It could be different in 3.8, but in 3.6, if you look at the default
scrips associated with your query, you will notice there is one entry
(scrip #10?) to handle what happens after a ticket is closed. I have had
its Action defined as "Notify Requestors" before, but told it to do
nothing instead; requester now only get a reply (if support staff says
something before closing ticket). You can also write your own action to
do whatever you want there.