[rt-users] Mail Alias Setup

Baskaraganesan Natarajan banatara at hcl.in
Thu Sep 3 08:58:53 EDT 2009

Thanks much for the reply.  I am looking at the documentation at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/FedoraCore9InstallGuide. Can you please explain what this line mean.  I understand that "rt" is a mailer alias and any mail sent to rt in this server will be sent to user in the second column.

Thanks,
Baskar N