[rt-users] Problems with rt-shredder / rt-validator

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu Sep 10 04:35:20 EDT 2009

Hello!

RT3.8.4/mysql5/ScientificLinux 5 (RHEL-Clone)

I try to erease an old tickets from our RT, but this fails with the
message "Couldn't wipeout object: Can't call method "IsLocal" on an
undefined value at /opt/rt3/sbin/../lib/RT/URI.pm line 249, <STDIN> line
1."

I tried rt-validator. But this don't help, the ticket can't be
wipeout afterwards. *

If I try to open the ticket in the Web-UI, the Link-Box is missing
instead there is the message Can't call method "Object" on an undefined
value at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/URI.pm line 232"

I found one record in the Links table which referenced this ticket
(as LocalBase). I deleted this record, but the problem remains. *

(* on a test machine, with copy of the production data)

Any ideas what I can do to repair the DB?

best regards!

sven