[rt-users] How to allow 2 self service users to see each others tickets

Jet Wilda jet at mycolo.biz
Mon Sep 14 11:22:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

    We have RT 3.8.2 running with external users using the self service
interface.  However some of those external users are from the same
company and would like to be able to see and modify each others
tickets.  I thought that I could create a group and put them both in it,
however that doesn't seem to work.  So my question is, how do you allow
to users that only have self service access to see and modify each
others tickets?  Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Thanks,
~Jet