[rt-users] How to allow 2 self service users to see each others tickets

David Donachie david.donachie at snp.org
Tue Sep 15 10:45:47 EDT 2009

I'm guessing there is not a lot of use of SelfService. I've asked a couple
of questions about it and got no answers.

I am assuming that there is a hard-coded search which shows the list of
tickets in the self service list, changing this might give them access to
the tickets, though the lack of permissions might prevent it.

Yours
David