[rt-users] See all "resolved" tickets

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 15 15:33:57 EDT 2009

David,

Besides using a saved search (which does work), we altered the RT
delivered "QuickSearch" query to include a couple extra statuses we
added. That way we can just click the number that represents the status
for a particular queue and viola', we're there. You could just as easily
add "resolved" for that "QuickSearch", but it would not allow for a time
frame and would continue to gather all "resolved" tickets, regardless of
when they were resolved. Our feeling was that would be a waste of
resources to gather all those same records over and over. Hence, using a
saved search is a better choice.

Kenn
LBNL