[rt-users] Add a backup email account as Bcc - avoid multiple emails

Jerome Durand jdurand at renater.fr
Wed Sep 16 16:57:09 EDT 2009

Thank you Kevin,

Now I understand the permanent ccs concept.... But I would have expected
that when a requestor cc some folks, they are automatically registered
as permanent ccs.

Isn't there a default scrip for that? Looks like there isn't (??) Any
hint welcome to update my 'on create autoreply to requestor... and add
ccs are permanent ccs!"

Thanks

Jerome

Kevin Falcone a écrit :
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:13:43PM +0200, Jerome Durand wrote:
>> My problem is that the system sends 2 emails:
>>    - one for requestor and the Bcc backup email address
>>    - one for the people cced (that I need to tick everytime)
>
> These are separate Scrips.
>
> On Correspond Notify Requestors and CCs notifies Requestors and
> permanent CCs of the tickets
>
> On Correspond Notify Other Recipients notifies Other Recipients
> (including one-time-ccs)
>
> Either add those people as a CC of your ticket or change your scrips
>
> -kevin

Jerome Durand

Responsable des services aux usagers
Services operations & support manager

             Réseau National de Télécommunications
      pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

Tel:    +33 (0) 1 53 94 20 40  |  GIP RENATER
Fax:    +33 (0) 1 53 94 20 41  |  c/o ENSAM
E-mail: jdurand at renater.fr     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hôpital
http://www.renater.fr          |  75013 PARIS