[rt-users] Add a backup email account as Bcc - avoid multiple emails

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Wed Sep 16 17:11:10 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 16:57, Jerome Durand <jdurand at renater.fr> wrote:
> Thank you Kevin,
>
> Now I understand the permanent ccs concept.... But I would have expected
> that when a requestor cc some folks, they are automatically registered
> as permanent ccs.

The form clearly says (in the native English version at least) "One-time cc"

We handle this sort of message backup with a global scrip rather than
template hacking...

  On transaction
  TransactionCreate
  Send Email
  Backup Template... which is just the default transaction template
(our actual transaction template is customized) with the hard-coded
bcc to the secondary address.

Cheers!