[rt-users] RT DB, Callback questions

ravi ravi-lists at g8o.net
Wed Sep 23 14:19:07 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I am running RT 3.8.4 and trying to figure out why the Callback I had
written for the previous version (3.6.x) does not work. The callback is:

$RT_DIR/local/html/Callbacks/Yangtze/Ticket/Elements/ShowMessageStanza/

and it examines the text in a comment and hyperlinks certain strings
(perhaps it doesn't work because of the new rich-text'ish editor and
the text it receives not being plain?).

Debugging this is turning out to be difficult because even if I clear
the mason cache and restart the web server (Apache2), I do not see
this Callback getting, well, called back!

Also, where (which table) are comments/replies stored in the DB?

Thank you for any comments/help,

	--ravi