[rt-users] SetStatus and SetOwner scrip question

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 25 12:19:04 EDT 2009

Mike,

You didn't get my code correct. You forgot the "Force". (NO, I'm NOT
saying "may the force be with you", gaagh!).
Also, when creating a scrip, you must keep in mind that when you define
the condition as :User-Defined", you SHOULD end with a return code in
both the "Prep" & "Cleanup" areas. Since my code is in the "Cleanup"
area, I have a "return 1;" in the "Prep" area. That way RT knows to
continue on to the cleanup area. So, to re-cap, your code should look
something like this:

Condition: On whatever
Action: User-Defined

Custom Prep Code: