[rt-users] How does RT mail?

Roode, Eric eroode at barrack.com
Wed Sep 30 17:09:03 EDT 2009

On Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Mike Johnson wrote:
> I believe RT executes the send mail command...
>
> Do like you would for any program...
>
> replace sendmail with a wrapper sendmail that calls sendmail :P but
> before it calls it, it logs how it calls it to a log file :D

I turned logging on, and cranked the log level up to 'debug'.
I see the headers of the e-mail message that RT::Action::SendEmail
creates,
but I do not see the send mail wrapper like you say.

I want to know which program (I assumed `sendmail`, but who knows)
RT calls, and what command-line options it uses.

Any helpful information would be appreciated.

-- Eric Roode