[rt-users] *****SPAM***** RT Group Membership Management

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Thu Apr 1 08:20:20 EDT 2010

I reported this bug some time ago. Version 3.8.4 solved it. If you run
version 3.8.4 or above, then you need "SuperUser" right to modify the
global RT at a Glance. For more info, read the message called
"[Rt-announce] RT 3.8.4 Released".

Hope this helps.

Greetings,
Carlos

--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488